Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Our Baby Shower

A big THANK YOU to all of our friends & family who made our baby shower so special! You guys ROCK! We received so many nice things for Braeden & the nursery, we're still trying to figure out where to put it all. I will download some photos from the shower once I scan them. I forgot the digital, so I have to do it the old fashioned way.

As for the update....The 28 week appointment went very well, the doctor said his heart rate was very healthy, and everything is right on track. This was actually the last time that I will see this doctor, the next time we go, we are meeting the delivery doctor! (That will be on September 7.)

Braeden has been a little more active lately, and he likes stretching his leg so that it lodges in my rib! I can definately tell when he's moving around...especially at 3 in the morning. Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks, and it's amazing at how fast it seems to be passing by. Can you believe only 11 more weeks??????