Sunday, May 14, 2006

My First Mother's Day

For those of you who do not already know, we heard Baby Teifke's heartbeat last Friday! We have to admit it was the coolest thing ever! It was beating at 140/minute, which is right in the middle of where it should be:)

Another 6 weeks until we get an ultrasound done, to find out what the sex of our baby is. First of all, my sister thinks I'm having a boy because my waist is getting wide. (My whole body is getting wide!) My brother in law Tim...who hasn't been wrong in guessing the sex of people's babies, said we're going to have a boy. We also did the old trick with the wedding band tied to a string & it indicated a girl.....so we're hoping you will all let us know what you think we're expecting. (The poll is at the right.)

This is my first official pregnancy photo, so don't laugh:) I am definately on the borderline of having to wear maternity clothes! We will post these monthly, so that you can compare how big I'm getting. Apparently, today was my first Mother's Day as well. Very strange, but I'll take it!

Nick & Amy